Expansion Joint - InPro Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
JointMaster 787P Series joint's profile is designed to reduce the impact and noise of vehicular traffic. The seismic-capable system uses a thick, high-strength centering bar and spring assembly to resist vibrations. Tapered plate and frames provide a seamless design that constantly levels itself and maintains a flush condition, according to the company.
- Chemical Considerations for Successful Drain Cleaning
- Understanding Types of Drain Cleaning Equipment
- How to Keep Drains Clean and Facilities Flowing
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia