Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Exit Signage - NaviLite - Facility Management Product Release
NaviLite’s three emergency and exit lighting products for commercial applications use recessed emergency gimbals and thermoplastic housings.
The signs are available in both ceiling and wall-mounted versions, and they include bar hangers suitable for joist or suspended ceiling applications. They use aluminum trim and acrylic face shields. The signs are manufactured with high output LEDs, providing energy efficiency and reduced maintenance. In addition, the exit signs are UL 924 listed and comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC and OSHA requirements.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA