- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Exit Sign - Chloride Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Chloride’s Tuff-Act LED exit sign is wet/damp location listed, and capable of withstanding temperatures -40 F to 113 F. The sign is Energy Star rated and available in AC Only and Self-Powered models. It comes standard with self-testing diagnostic electronics for long-lasting reliability.
The sign uses die-cast aluminum housing with impact-resistant, injection-molded polycarbonate covers. All exposed hardware is vandal-resistant and anti-corrosion coated.
Three housing color choices are available, and stencil faces may be ordered to match or ordered in a brushed aluminum finish. The Tuff-Act provides 120 minutes of emergency power with its sealed nickel cadmium battery; it has a service life of 10 years.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia