Excavator - John Deere Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The John Deere 160D LC now offers an increase in operating weight (4,500 additional pounds), horsepower, and capacities. However it is still sized to fit on a tag trailer.
The machine features a re-designed cab with a fully adjustable suspension seat and extra legroom. Improved visibility is provided via 47 percent more right-hand window glass and a larger roof hatch area. Improved hydraulic flow and metering ensure digging force, precise control and multi-function operation. The 160D LC now offers shorter pilot controls and a re-designed control valve with regenerative features.
The 160D LC features John Deere PowerTech engines, which meet U.S. EPA Tier III emissions requirements. Service intervals have been extended to 5,000 hours on the hydraulic system, and the remote-mount oil and fuel filters are located in the pump compartments, so they can be changed without crawling under the machine or removing access panels. Large service doors provide simplified access for routine maintenance.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today