- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Evaporative Cooler - Guntner - Facility Management Product Release
The ECOSS closed circuit evaporative cooler’s thermal performance has been certified by the Cooling Tower Institute (CTI). CTI certification offers users the peace of mind of third party verification of performance. Güntner, a premium manufacturer and designer of heat transfer equipment for more than 80 years is committed to providing reliable, efficient performance. Third party certification is consistent with Güntner’s commitment to customer satisfaction and product reliability.
The ECOSS closed circuit evaporative cooler is the epitome of reliable performance with its all stainless steel construction including stainless steel coil, direct drive electronically commutated (EC) motors , fan redundancy and motor management system. Users can rest easy knowing the stainless steel construction is more forgiving to upset conditions of water quality and dramatically increased longevity relative to traditional galvanized steel equipment. Multiple direct drive EC fan motors developed specifically for evaporative use offer greater redundancy. The factory installed motor management system ensures efficient fan speed control with constant monitoring of system operation.
In addition to longer life and superior reliability, ECOSS offers lower operating, maintenance and installation costs. EC fan motors offer greater energy savings and the all stainless steel construction allows one to operate at higher cycles of concentration for greater water savings. Lower maintenance costs are possible with ECOSS due to its inherent design which requires no passivation or mechanical component maintenance. Installation costs are reduced due to ECOSS’ factory installed motor management system, lighter weights and ease of rigging design.
An affordable stainless choice for one’s evaporative cooling needs, the ECOSS now comes with the peace of mind of CTI certified performance.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation