Ethernet-Enabled Power Meters - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
A web-enabled Ethernet communications card option for Schneider's Square D PowerLogic PM800 series power meters is designed to optimize the monitoring of electrical installations in industrial, commercial or critical power environments. The new "Transparent Ready" Ethernet port offers access to a meter's three-phase energy and power quality data using a standard Web browser, e-mail or power and energy management software.
The three meter models in the series provide power-quality analysis, alarming, data logging, digital and analog inputs and outputs, and multiport serial or Ethernet communication features supporting Modbus protocol.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully