Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Ethernet-Enabled Power Meters - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
A web-enabled Ethernet communications card option for Schneider's Square D PowerLogic PM800 series power meters is designed to optimize the monitoring of electrical installations in industrial, commercial or critical power environments. The new "Transparent Ready" Ethernet port offers access to a meter's three-phase energy and power quality data using a standard Web browser, e-mail or power and energy management software.
The three meter models in the series provide power-quality analysis, alarming, data logging, digital and analog inputs and outputs, and multiport serial or Ethernet communication features supporting Modbus protocol.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully