Energy Usage Sensors - Verdigris - Facility Management Product Release
Verdigris APIs allow customers to integrate energy usage data within their own platforms, and leverage Verdigris' artificial intelligence to deliver meaningful insights from noisy energy data. For building owners and facilities managers, having the right energy data at the correct time creates opportunities to reduce costs and optimize operations. Verdigris APIs are a new way to put highly detailed, device-level data and energy management insights in the hands of customers.
Facility and property managers can now access data collected by Verdigris' patented hardware and AI. The hardware is installed like a meter on a building's electrical panels monitoring energy use at the device level. This hardware connects to an analytics tool in the cloud through 4G or Wifi. Developers can use these APIs to create a dashboard showing real-time energy usage, power quality, and equipment health.
Specifically, the APIs include:
• Energy API: access energy consumption data in increments of minutes, quarter hourly, hourly and daily
• Forecasting API: forecast the electrical demand of a building based on historical data
• Disaggregation API: track device-level energy usage from a single circuit
• Voltage API: track voltage fluctuations in distribution boards
• Power Factor API: see the ratio of real power used for work and the apparent power supplied to the circuit
• Power Quality API: forecast the electrical network's ability to supply a clean and stable power supply
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully