Energy Storage System - Vycon - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Storage System is capable of providing up to 4,000 kilowatt/seconds of energy storage. The Direct Connect VDC-XE UPS backup system can provide up to 30-40 seconds of back-up power, allowing standby generators time to start, or can operate in parallel with batteries. The flywheel system is designed for a 20-year life without a major service interval, enhanced power electronics and high-speed rotor design.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully