Energy Storage System - Vycon - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Storage System is capable of providing up to 4,000 kilowatt/seconds of energy storage. The Direct Connect VDC-XE UPS backup system can provide up to 30-40 seconds of back-up power, allowing standby generators time to start, or can operate in parallel with batteries. The flywheel system is designed for a 20-year life without a major service interval, enhanced power electronics and high-speed rotor design.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully