Energy Management Service - EMCOR Group - Facility Management Product Release
EMCOR360 Energy Solutions analyzes usage data and implements solutions to enhance overall performance of energy usage systems.
The EMCOR360 system, which collects data from a variety of points between a facility's components and system controls, can accommodate any equipment brand or model. The data is transmitted to an EMCOR team that identifies less-than-optimum system operations and areas with a high cost-saving potential, and then offers solutions.
This web based, real-time process of collecting and analyzing data repeats continually. The reporting process for EMCOR360 can be customized to the specific needs of a range of recipients.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects