Energy Management Architecture - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Management Architecture optimizes energy efficiencies across multiple domains of a business. EcoStruxure is based on five “domains”: power, data centers, process and machines, building control and physical security. EcoStruxure connects these five domains within an open and flexible system that relies on the use of IP and Web services, allowing specific applications to connect whenever needed, at the right level.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects