Energy Control System - U.S. Energy Group - Facility Management Product Release
USE Manager 6.1 provides automated, fully integrated real-time status and building control via the web, and features the integration of four new features, including the EPA's Portfolio Manager, USE Tracker, Real-Time Management and USE-Mobile. It can upload meter data to Portfolio Manager or it can automatically upload usage data from Con Edison and National Grid bills. The USE-Mobile function enables remote building monitoring.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects