- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Energy Analyzer - Carlo Gavazzi Automation SpA - Facility Management Product Release
The EM26-96 Series Compact Power Analyzers from Carlo Gavazzi provide both utility metering and electrical parameters analysis and control, including harmonics. It also features MID compliance, three digital outputs and RS485 communication port, harmonic analysis up to the 15th harmonic, dual-color backlit LCD display. The device also features:
Accuracy ±0.5 RDG (current/voltage), and energy measurements that include total and partial kWh and kvarh, or based on four different tariffs. Single-phase measurements also are permitted.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects