- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Enclosed Disconnect Switches - Ferraz Shawmut Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Enclosed disconnect switches are offered in fusible and non-fusible versions and are suitable for use as motor disconnect. Switches are NEMA rated and available up to 400 A, and all switches use silver tipped contacts.
The switches have SCCRs up to 200kA and utilize popular Class CC, J or L fuses. Switches disconnect both the line and load sides of the fuses using two double breaking contacts per pole, isolating the fuses in the “off” position by separating the fuse from applied voltage. Other features include easy screw mounting and multiple knockouts. Switch handle accepts 3 padlocks to comply with OSHA lockout/tagout requirements.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully