EnOcean-Based Controllers - Ad Hoc Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Illumra controllers are self-powered wireless controls from Ad Hoc are based on the EnOcean protocol. The product line includes wireless light switches and sensors (temperature, occupancy and light) and use mechanical or solar energy sources.
These battery-free transmitters communicate with room and building controllers to conserve energy through occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and personal workspace control technologies. The devices do not require wiring between the transmitter and controlled device, allowing the switches and sensors to be placed anywhere.
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully