Emergency Responder Navigation Screen - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Notifier’s Onyx FirstVision is a wayfinding navigational tool for firefighters and other emergency responders. Using the unit’s PC-based touch screen, emergency responders can gather the information needed to pinpoint the source of the fire and the rate at which it is spreading, allowing firefighters to locate and extinguish the fire.
The device uses an interactive display that summarizes building floor plans, including the location of all fire alarm devices, water supplies, evacuation routes, access routes, fire barriers, gas, power and HVAC shutoffs, as well as chemical and structural hazards in the building.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Safe? Answer These Critical Questions About Building Fire Protection
- The Hidden Threat of Corrosion in Water-Based Fire Sprinkler Systems
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA