Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency-Lighting Inverter - Philips Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Bodine ELI-S-100 converts one or more fluorescent or LED fixtures into code-compliant emergency-lighting sources. The inverter senses the loss of normal power and immediately begins supplying emergency power to the connected lighting load. The unit provides emergency output power up to 100 watts and supports the lighting load for a minimum of 90 minutes. The unit offers dimming capability and sinusoidal output for LED applications.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health