Emergency Lighting Inverter - Controlled Power Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The EON™ Model EL3 three-phase centralized inverter is UL 924 listed as emergency lighting equipment and auxiliary lighting power equipment. It also is NFPA compliant as life safety equipment. The inverter is available in 10-33 kilowatt, three-phase sizes and features a small cabinet footprint.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully