Emergency Lighting Inverter - Controlled Power Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The EON™ Model EL3 three-phase centralized inverter is UL 924 listed as emergency lighting equipment and auxiliary lighting power equipment. It also is NFPA compliant as life safety equipment. The inverter is available in 10-33 kilowatt, three-phase sizes and features a small cabinet footprint.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully