Emergency Lighting Device - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The ELCU-100 emergency lighting control unit allows facility executives to use occupancy sensors and time scheduled systems to control emergency lighting in tandem with non-emergency lighting.
The lighting control can be activated by a fire alarm or a building security system, and includes a test button. A remote test switch can be installed as an option.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies