- Custodial Assistant »
- Facility Manager Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
- Director of University Housing for Facilities »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
Emergency Lighting Device - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The ELCU-100 emergency lighting control unit allows facility executives to use occupancy sensors and time scheduled systems to control emergency lighting in tandem with non-emergency lighting.
The lighting control can be activated by a fire alarm or a building security system, and includes a test button. A remote test switch can be installed as an option.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- 6 Facility Strategies to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- Specific Steps for Drafting Emergency Operating Procedures
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies