- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Emergency Lighting Device - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The ELCU-100 emergency lighting control unit allows facility executives to use occupancy sensors and time scheduled systems to control emergency lighting in tandem with non-emergency lighting.
The lighting control can be activated by a fire alarm or a building security system, and includes a test button. A remote test switch can be installed as an option.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Specific Steps for Drafting Emergency Operating Procedures
- How to Develop Robust Emergency Operating Procedures
- How to Prepare for a Natural Disaster During a Pandemic
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies