- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Emergency Lighting Device - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The ELCU-100 emergency lighting control unit allows facility executives to use occupancy sensors and time scheduled systems to control emergency lighting in tandem with non-emergency lighting.
The lighting control can be activated by a fire alarm or a building security system, and includes a test button. A remote test switch can be installed as an option.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How Louisiana Facility Managers Pitched In for Hurricane Recovery
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires