- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
Emergency Lighting Device - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The ELCU-100 emergency lighting control unit allows facility executives to use occupancy sensors and time scheduled systems to control emergency lighting in tandem with non-emergency lighting.
The lighting control can be activated by a fire alarm or a building security system, and includes a test button. A remote test switch can be installed as an option.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- A Grim New Normal: How to Perform Active Shooter Drills
- How Managers Can Prepare for Wildfire Season
- Strategies and Tactics to Maximize Wildfire Protection
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires