Emergency Communication System - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
First Command emergency communication system interfaces with virtually any commercial fire alarm to provide a system for broadcasting live and as many as 14 pre-recorded messages, with a maximum message length of one minute. Can also be used for live paging or background music. Supports a combination of up to eight remote control panels and microphone consoles.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully