Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electrochromic Glass - Sage Electrochromics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SageGlass Simplicity has a thin strip of solar photovoltaics at the bottom or on the side of each pane to power tinting throughout the day. Also has a low-profile electronic controller for wireless communication, and battery back-up for up to two days. On-demand tinting and control is done via iPad app.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat