- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Electrical Tester - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's the Fluke T+ and T+PRO Electrical Testers include three AC/DC voltage detection indicators – light, sound, and vibration.
The testers have a hazardous voltage warning light and are capable of detecting voltage even when the battery is dead. Both models feature GFCI trip capability, built-in flashlights, continuity beeper and extra heavy-duty test leads and probes, which are replaceable.
The T+ and T+PRO help electricians comply with NPFA 70E Article 110.9 (A), which states that “Test equipment … shall be rated for circuits and equipment to which they will be connected”. The T+PRO and T+ Electrical Testers carry a CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V rating, appropriate for most environments where electricians work.
The Fluke T+PRO is a full-featured electrical tester designed to meet the requirements of the commercial and industrial electrician with voltage and continuity measurement capability, a Rotary Field Indicator, resistance and a backlit digital display with 0.1 V resolution. The Fluke T+ is the basic electrical tester for residential electricians and HVAC technicians who need a durable, reliable tool for testing voltage and continuity.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully