- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Electrical Receptacle - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell Wiring Device’s SnapConnect is an electrical receptacle system that can save more than three minutes of total installation time per device when compared to a conventionally wired duplex, according to the company.
The system uses pre-wired terminals installed during rough-in and it uses pre-stripped leads that eliminate the need to make pigtails. After the protective packaging is removed, the terminal is simply snapped into the back of the receptacle; mounting screws are then tightened down and a wallplate is added to complete trim-out. SnapConnect duplex receptacles are available in hospital and specification grade.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully