- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Elastomeric Mastic - Tropical Roofing Products - Facility Management Product Release
#979 Great White Elastomeric Mastic is a white solvent based, fiber reinforced SEBS modified rubber mastic formulated to repair modified bitumen, metal, concrete, and some single ply membranes. Great White is perfect for wet or dry repairs and can be applied as an underwater repair mastic.
Highly reflective, #979 Great White reinforced mastic possesses cold weather pliability, strong water resistance, and good chemical resistance. #979 Great White is available in two formulas. The 979 LOW VOC formula complies with SCAQMD rule 1113.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems