- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
Efficient Space Heater Enhances Comfort - Cambridge Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
Cambridge S-Series HTHV Space Heating Systems are designed to meet a building's heat and air load requirements. The unique blow-thru design, with 160 F maximum temperature rise and discharge temperature, delivers more usable heat and thermal comfort with minimal temperature variation throughout the heated space. This high efficiency space heater is 40 to 70 percent more energy efficient than all other types of indirect and direct gas-fired systems used to heat large commercial and industrial buildings, says the company.
Discharge air from the S-Series Space Heater provides large volumes of fresh, warm air flowing throughout the building, which eliminates higher ceiling temperatures and uncomfortable drafts. The S-Series Heater utilizes 100 percent fresh air to dilute contaminants generated within the building. This virtually eliminates air quality problems associated with infrared heaters or conventional air heating systems that just recirculate indoor air.
Features a high efficiency, stainless steel burner. Certified for both 160 F temperature rise and 160 F discharge temperature at 0 F outside air. The unit is compact, lightweight, pre-piped and pre-wired to make installation and start-up easier. Rooftop, through-wall and under roof mounting options available.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation