Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Eco-Friendly Tile Roofing System - Polyfoam Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ecoset tile roofing system for steep slope roofing is specifically designed for California's Title 24 mandate and other building codes that are beginning to implement energy-efficient guidelines for the construction industry.
The Ecoset system consists of a waterproofing underlayment, a layer of expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation adhered by ribbons of a two-component polyurethane free-rise adhesive and an approved roofing tile adhered to the insulation by individual paddies of Polyfoam's adhesive. The R-value of the five-part Ecoset system is 10.68. Testing shows that the Ecoset system reduces peak heat flow through the roof deck by approximately 80 percent versus a dark heat-absorbing shingle in the summer, according to the company. Ecoset also limits nighttime heat loss in the winter by nearly 70 percent compared to direct-nailed shingle roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How To Select the Correct Roofing Consultant
- Roofing: Fine Tuning the Specification Process
- Specifying the Proper Roofing System