EST3-Sixty Mass Notification/Emergency Communications (MNEC) - GE Security - Facility Management Product Release
EST3-Sixty Mass Notification/Emergency Communications (MNEC) system offers a combination of field-proven crisis management tools, as well as Voice-over-IP and fiber optic communications. EST3-Sixty integrates protection and notification systems to utilize multiple forms of communication including paging systems, fire alarms, electronic signage, e-mail notifications, computer pop-ups, text messaging and other means of communication. Meets UL Standard 2572.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully