Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
- Property Director (Harlem YMCA) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Trade Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 - Pierce College »
- Facilities Director, Rural Alaska, »
- Real Estate and Property Manager »
- Commercial Building Engineer »
- Manager, Engineering (WEST) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Jefferson East Falls, Facilities Openings »
Dusk-to-Dawn LED Generates, Stores Own Power - SEPCO - Facility Management Product Release
SEPCO SolarDDL Dusk-to-Dawn LED pole- or wall-mounted LED lighting units provide crisp white, ultra long-lasting light precisely where needed, at motorist and pedestrian levels.
The LED is solar powered at all times, with a minimum of five night’s reserve and is 100% off grid, automatically self-storing, and self-recharging.
Product Design: SEPCO Solar Electric Power Company In-House product development and engineering team in partnership with Hubbell Lighting.
Manufacturer: SEPCO, founded 1994. A U.S. family-owned entrepreneurial manufacturer of solar lighting luminaires exclusively, and solar-power systems for off grid outdoor lighting.
Product Applications: SEPCO SolarDDL units are versatile, dusk-to-dawn LED luminaires that provide general purpose, security, and landscape lighting in area’s typically cost-prohibitive for electrical power feeds. SEPCO SolarDDL LED delivers optical performance that matches commercial grid lighting — in a stand-alone solar system.
SEPCO SolarDDL LED solar-power assemblies are integral to light and pole designs, sized to customer requirements, location and site conditions.
Product Description: SEPCO SolarDDL LED has a low-scale architecturally rounded lighthead that distributes direct-downward, high color-rendition white light ideal for general area, security; pedestrian walkway, roadway and landscape lighting applications.
Compact solar-panel assemblies for SolarDDL LED are designed and programed by SEPCO in-house solar-lighting engineers to automatically recharge their concealed storage-battery assemblies.
Construction and Finishes: SEPCO SolarDDL LED housings and doors are precision-tooled, rugged die-cast aluminum. Textured gray polyester powder-coat finishes are standard throughout.
Nine high-power LEDs produce 28 watts, delivering 3388 lumens with the typical symmetrical lens; 3246 lumens with an asymmetrical lens, with 5000K CCT, and a CRI of 67.
SEPCO SolarDDL LED units can be mounted anywhere on the pole or wall below the solar panel; or can be mounted separately on another pole or wall. Each model and wattage saves 100% of grid-based electrical energy; lowers maintenance costs; lasts decades; makes grid brownouts or failures distant memories.
SEPCO SolarDDL LED light-pole options are available in accordance with power-assembly size, wind-load requirements, above- or in-ground bases. Pole choices include: aluminum, composite fiberglass or galvanized steel.
Individual LED dimming drivers are sealed to IP66 or IP67 standards. All units are made in the USA at SEPCO’s own modern plant.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health