- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Duct Sealant - Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing - Facility Management Product Release
Carlisle’s Hardcast is a water-based mastic duct sealants that can be used on any LEED-rated project. The duct sealant resists mold, mildew, slump, and will securely adhere to virtually all duct substrates. In addition, Hardcast duct sealants are freeze/thaw stable and tested to achieve satisfactory application even after five freeze/thaw cycles without affecting performance.
The company’s complete line of LEED-compliant products meet all requirements for LEED IEQ 4.1 / SCAQMD Rule 1168. This allows contractors and building owners to meet the standards set forth by schools, churches and hospitals.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems