Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Driver/Drill - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Expanding its line of professional V18 power tools, Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. introduces the V18 1_4-inch Hex Impact Driver. Delivering 2,600 RPM and 1,400 in/lbs of torque, the driver is designed for a wide range of driving and fastening applications such as steel framing, HVAC and facility maintenance. It uses all-metal gear and impact mechanism plus a variable speed trigger. It runs on an 18-volt lithium-ion battery. Added conveniences include a built-in LED light for illuminating dark work spots, a fuel gauge on the battery pack to display remaining run-time, and an overmold handle that reduces operator hand fatigue and on-board bit storage.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality