Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Driver Drill - Hitachi Power Tools - Facility Management Product Release
The DS18DGL is powered by a lithium-ion, slide-type 18-volt battery for fade-free power. It weighs 3.7 pounds and features three times the life of traditional batteries. The drill delivers 400 inches per pound of torque to power. A 22+1 clutch delivers 22 torque settings, and the two-speed gear setting allows the user to match speed and application.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality