- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Assistant »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
Drive Controllers - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Square D-brand E-Flex enclosed drive controllers are designed for HVAC pump and fan applications. The adjustable frequency drives reduce motor speed based on load.
The industrial-grade enclosures meet the 2003 International Building Code and ASCE 7 standards for seismic qualification. The units were subjected to shaker tests for seismic ratings, not just theoretical calculations.
The drive controllers feature full rated motor isolation and bypass contactors, with mechanical and electrical interlocks to prevent accidental voltage feedback. A 3-percent line reactor provides transient protection from surge and over-voltage and minimizes harmonic currents.
Standard features include top and bottom conduit knockouts, door-interlocked circuit-breaker disconnect and a door-mounted keypad.
Drive controllers feature integrated Modbus and CANopen ports. Serial communication card options include LonWorks, BACnet, Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus Uni-Telway, Apogee P1 and Metasys N2. Units are available in Type 1, Type 12/12K and Type 3R enclosures.
- How LEED Tackles Climate Change
- Define, Measure, Reduce: How Buildings Go Carbon Neutral
- What You Need to Know About Building Performance Standards
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects