Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drills - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
The two Brute Tough Drills are designed for heavy-duty applications, and the two Compact Tough Drills are designed for medium-duty applications. The Gen 2 drills feature lithium-ion batteries that operate down to minus-4 degrees. The DDH181-01 and the HDH181-01 weigh 4.7 pounds and 4.9 pounds, respectively, and measure 8.25 x 9.9 inches and 8.75 x 9.9 inches, respectively. The HDS180-02, HDS180-3, HDS181-01, 02 and 03 weigh 3.6 pounds with a SlimPack and 4.2 pounds with a FatPack. All drills include a charger, batteries, case and bits.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality