Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drill - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 0370-20 close-quarter angle drill is designed to offer the performance of a standard 3/8-inch drill in a compact packagefor maneuvering around awkward angles and hard-to-reach areas.
It features a 3.5-amp motor and a metal framed gear train. With a large paddle trigger and textured palm grip, the drill is balanced and easy to use in multiple positions. Additional features include a chuck shield to prevent damage to the surface and an angled cord exit to keep the cord out of the way and untangled while working.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality