Drain Cleaning Machine - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Model CT drain cleaner features variable-speed motor control that gives the operator cable control from 75 to 350 RPM with constant torque. Designed to clean 3/4- to 2 1/2 -inch drain lines up to 50 feet. It uses a 1/5 HP, 90 Volt DC motor and features a hand-tightened Jacobs Chuck. The CT is also available with a two-way auto cable feed that keeps hands off rotating cable as it advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia