- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
Drain Cleaning Machine - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Model CT drain cleaner features variable-speed motor control that gives the operator cable control from 75 to 350 RPM with constant torque. Designed to clean 3/4- to 2 1/2 -inch drain lines up to 50 feet. It uses a 1/5 HP, 90 Volt DC motor and features a hand-tightened Jacobs Chuck. The CT is also available with a two-way auto cable feed that keeps hands off rotating cable as it advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use