Downlight - Philips Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Fortimo LED downlight module is equipped with a remote phosphor technology to enhance LED efficacy, according to the company. Lamp has a minimum CRI of 80 and a color consistency of 3 standard deviation of color matching (SDCM). Color temperature options include 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K. Dimming options include 0-10 V, trailing edge (TE) and DALI. Lifetime of 70 percent lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health