- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Distributed Power Generation - Fairbanks Morse - Facility Management Product Release
The PoweReliability-as-a-Service platform powered by the Trident OP engine features a fuel-efficient opposed piston architecture. The Fairbanks Morse PoweReliability-as-a-Service platform delivers distributed power generation for independent power producers or large commercial and industrial (C&I) organizations.
Backed by fuel efficiency and reliability guarantees that are monitored in the cloud-based platform, PoweReliability-as-a-Service reduces risk and operating expenses for end users who want to generate their own power - whether remote, off grid, or grid-tied.
The PoweReliability-as-a-Service platform is enabled by cloud-based bi-directional data and control so that power generation can be monitored in real time to deliver on specified fuel and reliability guarantees. As an open platform, it can be customized to include the integration of hybrid distributed energy resources (DER) such as renewable base loads like solar, wind, combined heat and power (CHP), and energy storage to facilitate particular use cases. Fairbanks Morse PoweReliability-as-a-Service will enable end customers to integrate the DERs of their choosing to operate fully as an independent microgrid or, where available, participate in ancillary market services such as demand response.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully