Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Dimming Control System - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
The Dimming Control System is a standalone system for 0-10vdc dimming ballasts. Using either analog input from photocells or manual input from a handheld programmer or computer, the system can reduce a facility's lighting load when lights are not needed.
The system automatically responds to photocell inputs, or users can program dimming levels to a specific output level. Users can override and set output levels with a handheld programmer or the system software.
The system features photocell inputs and controller capacity for up to eight daylight optimization modules. Each output can drive up to 50 0-10vdc dimmable ballasts. For larger applications, technicians can network additional controllers via RS-485 or an optional Ethernet connection.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health