Dimmable LED Downlight - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
WarmDim for the Juno Generation 3 LED Downlights Series has a micro-processor controlled light engine to warm the LED color temperature while dimming, taking the LED color temperature from 3000K to 2000K. Uses 14 watts and produces over 600 lumens. Offered in 4-, 5-, and 6-inch new construction and remodel housing styles.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health