- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Decking - Lonseal Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Londeck from Lonseal is resilient sheet vinyl flooring crafted specifically for open-air environments. With an emphasis on color retention, traction and performance, the decking is formulated with waterproof, slip-resistant material and texturing that increases traction. Designed to be tough enough to withstand high-traffic areas of school hallways, rooftop playgrounds and hotel foyers, the embossed surface is available in eight textured colorations.
The three-part construction of the 80-mil thick flooring sheets feature a middle layer that provides cushioning for foot traffic, and the exposed PVC wear layer preserves color, strength and resiliency. The bottom layer, which is molded to the backing cloth, provides stabilization. The textured surface exceeds ADA standards for slip-resistance on a level surface, yet is easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors