- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Daylighting Controller - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The LS-101 is a single zone controller designed to switch lights off and on when light levels detected by the unit’s internal light sensor fall above or below factory- or user-defined setpoints. During startup, the user can see the current light level displayed in footcandles and can establish on and off setpoints.
Other user-adjustable parameters include the off delay time and deadband range — settings that prevent rapid cycling of the controlled lights during brief and moderate fluctuations of daylighting levels. Depending on placement, the controller can function either as a closed-loop or an open-loop system, sensing either a combination of electric and daylight contribution or daylight only.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health