Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data Logger - AEMC Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The Simple Logger® II model CL601 is a battery-powered, one-channel recording device with an alkaline battery pack. Line tracking is performed so it takes 64 samples over one line cycle. Harmonic measurements are calculated from the 64 samples. The logger can perform a variety of recording tasks with an easier and more intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software. The software allows for instrument configuration, data analysis and report generation. Technicians can use the unit to troubleshoot HVAC and electrical systems, as well as monitor machine loads.
- How New Buildings Maximize Energy Savings
- Testing and ISO Standards Play Role in Utility Incentive Programs
- The New Age of Utility Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects