Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Data Center Infrastructure - APC - Facility Management Product Release
InfraStruXure architecture is availalbe in a variety of pre-configured, fully assembled and tested offerings for wiring closets and small IT rooms, including branch offices. These systems fully integrate the uninterruptible power supply (UPS), rack, and rack-mount power distribution in a single part number. The systems are available in 2-post, 4-post, or full rack enclosure options.
Each pre-configured system includes the company’s Rack Manager device. This system level management device provides UPS and rack environmental status, such as temperature and humidity levels, all through a single IP address at the front of the rack.
The systems are available with UPSs ranging from 1.5kVA to 16.0 kVA (1.0 kW to 12.8 kW). Additionally, each system includes rack power distribution units, cable management brackets, temperature monitoring, built-in management capabilities, and optional service offerings. The system design allows users to purchase additional power or run-time capacity when needed.
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully