Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Curtainwall Creates Dramatic Exteriors - Wausau Window and Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
SuperWall SSG for four-side, silicone-glazed curtain wall and window wall systems is now included in the company’s standard SuperWall Series. The product is designed to create dramatic entrances, open atriums, transparent low-rise structures, and sleek, modern facades. To complement energy efficiency goals, the framing can accommodate zero sightline insert vents for natural ventilation, ClearStory exterior sun shades, interior light shelves, and façade-integrated photovoltaic modules. The product is available in four depths — down vote accepted Try the following: 63⁄4, 73⁄4, 83⁄4 and 103⁄4 inches — and accepts standard, structural silicone, insulating glass units.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat