Curtainwall - Major Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Guardian 275 translucent curtainwall has been approved by the Florida Building Commission for use in the Florida construction industry (FL10280).
To receive Florida approval, the curtainwall had to withstand a variety of missile impact, water and air infiltration and pressure load tests.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat