Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Curtainwall - Wausau Window and Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
7250i-UW Series unitized curtainwall system from Wausau is constructed with polyamide nylon to create a structural thermal barrier. The system is pre-assembled and pre-glazed in panelized frames for faster installation. The curtainwall frames usually span vertically, from floor-to-floor, and reduce dependence on field weatherseals, as well as accommodating dynamic movements without placing undue stress on glass, sealants or other infills. The units are designed to improve condensation resistance, and help address sustainable design goals for many buildings.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall