Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Curtain Wall - Efco Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 5500 curtain wall system features the E-Strut thermal isolator designed to provide thermal and structural performance while allowing the use of different interior and exterior finishes, according to the company. Screw spline construction enables the installer to assemble ladders prior to installation. Mullion splices and optional steel reinforcement allow for multi-span applications.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat