Current Transformer - Dent Instruments Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
RoCoil TCA-5, a three-channel integrating transconductance amplifier, translates the electrical output signal from the RoCoil current sensor to a 5 amp AC current, emulating a traditional current sensing transformer. For applications using power meters with 5A current transformer inputs. The "rope-style" current transformer features a large window size, amperage range from 5-5000A AC, and are available in four lengths from 16 inches to 72 inches.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully