Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Crossover Utility Vehicle - John Deere - Facility Management Product Release
The Gator XUV590i is equipped with a twin-cylinder engine and an independent four-wheel suspension that can handle more than 75 attachments. Powered by a 586 cc, 32 horsepower, liquid-cooled inline twin-cylinder gasoline engine, the vehicle can reach more than 45 mph. It offers operators 10-½ inch minimum ground clearance, 800-pound load capacity and 1,100-pound towing capacity, and it comes standard with an 875 watt, 65 ampere alternator to run auxiliary attachments, such as lights, winches, and sprayers.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Concrete Coating Considerations
- Mowers and Total Cost of Ownership
- Mowers: Understanding Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today