Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cordless Impact Screwdriver - Makita USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Makita’s 18V Cordless Impact Driver Model 6936FD is a variable speed (0 - 2,600 RPM) screwdriver designed for controlled fastening. Impact-resistant magnesium alloy gear case provides increased durability, the Nickel-Metal Hydride battery ensures longer run time and less down time. The phosphorescent rubber bumper helps workers locate tool in low light work areas and the tools uses externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and dual ball bearings for longer tool life.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality